June 2010


Suri & Katie spotted leaving the Whittamore’s Farm in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Katie is in town filming her new miniseries for The History Channel, The Kennedys, with Greg Kinnear. Look for the film on TV in 2011!

Suri is wearing "I Love Dancing" Sparkle Nightgown by Carter's (on sale for only $ 9.99!)

>>just for the sake of argument, adding my thoughts on the topics discussed in comments :)

1. my daughter is 5,9 y.o. and i still DO carry her around! she is a skinny-mini, so its not very hard for me. and lately, I am asking her if she wants to be carried.. LOL. WHY am i doing this - the answers is simple - i love her and want to keep her closer to my heart, literally :) and she is the only child at this point in time, so i do cherish her and enjoy her being little as much as i can! so, i dont see anything wrong with Suri been carried around.

2. PJ's in public - my daughter would never even think about it, just because she knows that pj's/nightgowns are for bed-time only and that other kids will laugh at her if she wears a night gown to pre-school. 
so, i totally dont get it... Why Katie is not explaining to Suri "how things work" in this society..?

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment